|Description:||Paraplanner - Leeds, West Yorkshire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner to be based within the most respected, independent firms of financial Advisors.
The organisation is a prestigious office in Leeds who wants a charismatic and confident individual who is required to provide a high standard of business support to a team within their Leeds Office.
The role will require working alongside independent financial advisors in a technical research capacity. It will also involve conducting full research and make the financial advisors job easier. The role will insist in the technical support behind IFA and involve doing research for the financial advisors so the financial advisors can do selling and Paraplanner researching.
The successful candidate will have;
- The ability to demonstrate strong customer service and administration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to deal with customers and colleagues in a professional manner.
- The ability to cope with pressure and manage your workload effectively and work to strict deadlines.
- Computer literacy and excellent word processing skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A flexible approach
Our client is seeking an efficient and adaptable candidate who excels in a challenge and delights in learning new skills. The role will be the best for someone who has the energy and drive to work under pressure and excel in challenges.
- Will be confirmed, but will be around 21-23 days holidays.
- The company offers a very attractive benefits scheme, which includes private Healthcare, and pension schemes with further benefits on the way.
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job