|Job Title:||Commercial & Contracts Officer roles!!!!!|
|Description:||Commercial & Contracts Officer roles!!!!! - Essex, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, South East, Essex
Role: Commercial & Contracts Officer roles
Location: Great Baddow, Essex
Salary: £20k - £25k
A blue chip company are looking for a Contracts Manager to provide commercial support within the Technology Centre Commercial Department.
Key responsibility areas:
· Lead the bid process (including bid meetings tender vet meeting and receipt of order meeting) for up to medium risk bids involving relevant technical/project, financial and customer management staff in order to arrive at decisions on the viability of potential projects, pricing timescales etc
· Prepare quotations covering all commercial aspects (including price, terms and conditions payment plans in order to minimise commercial risk and maintain required levels of profitability.
· Follow up quotations and negotiate/rescop where necessary in order to win business under favourable terms for the company
· Preparation of non-complex commercial agreements e.g. confidentiality, Licence and collaboration
· Provide advice on the type of commercial agreements required for any given potential business or purchase area
· Experience of drawing up T's & C's would be highly desirable!!! The range of bidding activity can vary significantly month on month so you will need to have a flexibility of approach.
· Travel between sites will be necessary.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leader which values its employers and offers excellent career progression potential and will invest heavily in your own personal development! To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
JAM Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment agency with respect to this vacancy.
|Salary Range:||£20000 - £25000/annum|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job