|Job Title:||Financial Analyst- Leading Legal Firm|
|Description:||Financial Analyst- Leading Legal Firm - London, London
A fantastic opportunity for a FINANCIAL ANALYST, for a company based in the city. A top legal practice firm are recruiting for someone to join their finance division, and they are offering a brilliant ongoing temporary role that would add value and progression to the ideal candidate.
The role would entail providing global analysis and advice to support the Divisional Finance Managers in the financial management of the division for which they are responsible. You would be responsible for the accuracy and completeness of High Level Plans, Budgets and Reforecasts, and to support the Financial Analysis Manager in the maintenance of the London accounts.
· Responsible for monitoring financial performance against budget, producing variance analysis and highlighting any trends or issues with the Divisional Finance Managers.
· Support queries from partners and fee earners. Assistance in the preparation of presentations and reports for management meetings
· Assist the Divisional Finance Managers with the preparation of High Level Plans, Budgets and Reforecasts for all London Practice Groups
· Assist the Divisional Finance Managers in project-related work driven by specific practice area strategic objectives and business development initiatives
· Preparation of month end journals and the reconciliation of balance sheet accounts as part of the management accounts process.
· Preparing year end audit schedules and analysis to support the statutory accounts and to meet our audit requirements.
· Working closely with Group Reporting in order to make continual improvements to existing reports, such as the Weekly Flash and Quarterly reports, as well as shaping the development of new reports to support business needs
Excellent excel skills are needed, post qualification or finalist experience is beneficial, and you should be immediately available.
Carlisle Staffing Plc trading as Hewitson Walker. Hewitson Walker operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business|
|Salary Range:||£25 - £30/hour|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job