|Job Title:||Traniee Recuitment Consultant|
|Description:||Traniee Recuitment Consultant - London
Are you interested in becoming a Recruitment Consultant, but have NO EXPERIENCE?
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 per annum, inc benefits, OTE Per Annum
Location: Central London
Our client is currently looking to recruit a dynamitic and enthusiastic trainee recruitment consultant, for there well established recruitment consultancy organisation based in London. As a new consultant joining this rapidly expanding business, you will be covering recruitment areas with the accountancy industry.
You will be joining a very successful team of consultants. You will be trained to drive relationships forward with existing clients and to develop new business opportunities. With a definitive plan for the direction of the team laid out, opportunity to progress to more senior roles is very real for people who consistently deliver and show the necessary potential and ambition.
You will be responsible for the Permanent Recruitment cycle, which will includes the following duties:
- Gaining new vacancies from both existing and new clients
- Advertising for the vacancies via jobsites, newspapers, word of mouth etc.
- Sourcing candidates via ad responses, jobsites, referrals, networking etc.
- Arranging interviews with the clients and candidates
- Closing deals
- Providing an excellent service to both your candidates and clients
These are the types of Candidates that you could be placing:
Part Qualified Accountants
Sales Ledger Assistants
Bought Ledger Assistant
Purchase Ledger Assistant
Recruitment offers a fantastic career path and the rewards are excellent but we are looking for people who are passionate about working within recruitment, it is very demanding and therefore we are looking for the following:
- A Graduate or someone of Graduate Calibre
- Ideally have some retail or sales experience
- Someone who determined and focus driven
- Have fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be confident and extremely influential
- Self-motivated and able to work individually and as part of a team
- Someone who enjoys sales and targets
- Wants to earn lots of Money!!!
You will need to be lively, focused, hard working and sociable to maximise your enjoyment of the dynamic and challenging, lively yet laid back working environment you will be entering.
If you have a passion for recruitment and sincerely believe you can positively contribute to the organisation, I would like to hear from you. Please contact me (Malar) on 01793 60 87 53
|Salary Range:||£18000 - £25000/annum benefits|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job