|Job Title:||Senior Credit Controller - FMCG|
|Description:||Senior Credit Controller - FMCG - Glasgow, Central Scotland
Based at their office in Glasgow, our client is the UK subsidiary of a global, £multi-billion dairy company with a world class portfolio of products, which has 2 manufacturing sites in the UK, as well as a UK Head Office based in New Malden.
They have recently increased the size of their Finance team due to major growth within their UK business, and are looking to recruit a high-calibre Senior Credit Controller with in-depth experience of managing debit notes. The role will have a team of 3 credit controllers reporting in to it, & will take key responsibility for:
• Maximising cash collection, in order to ensure overdue debts meet specified targets. This will include:
• Analysing Debit Notes (including Retros and Over-Riders), identifying and providing timely resolution of queries and ensuring timely collection of overdue debts.
• Assisting the Credit Manager in improving the Company’s ageing profile and Debit Note status
• Maintaining Credit Control procedures and ensuring consistently applied collection practices
• Reviewing aged debtor and debit notes with Credit Manager and team members
• Working closely with the Credit Control team in order to achieve the above objectives, including coaching members of the team to encourage staff development
• Deputising for the Credit Manager in their absence.
This is a challenging role within a large business and will require someone with first class credit control skills. The ability to plan and organise work is essential, recognising the importance of quality & accuracy within a busy department.
The ideal individual is likely to come from a similar role within a Consumer Goods manufacturing business and have strong man-management and people development capabilities.
The role will involve liaising with people at all levels therefore good interpersonal skills are essential.
This opportunity will give the successful individual a unique opportunity to help shape the future direction of this function and will open up exciting career development opportunities.
|Salary Range:||£20000 - £23000/annum c.£23000|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job