|Job Title:||FINANCE LEADER|
|Description:||FINANCE LEADER - South Yorkshire, South Yorkshire
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading specialists in business process outsourcing services. The focus of the business is to improve operations for our clients, reducing the cost of in-house services by providing solutions that improve efficiency and allow clients to focus on their core activities. As a fast paced business in a high-growth sector, we encourage our team to live our values.
An exctiting opportunity awaits a FINANCE LEADER in Sheffield, to be responsible for financial control, management accounting and decision support for the IT Sector.
This is a value adding role encompassing reporting, budgeting, and internal control.
Key responsibilities will include the following:-
• Co-ordinate the budget process for the business centre, ensuring that deadlines are met and budgets are commensurate with corporate guidance.
• Explain trends and variances in the budget (e.g. compared to prior year actual and budget) and be aware of potential areas of risk or where challenges could be set
• Review budgets for integrity and challenge all budget holders in the business centre, including areas not directly covered
• Ensure that mechanisms are in place to ensure that the company’s financial position is protected (e.g. variations)
• Review and challenge p&ls for operating units
• Provide tuition on financial training courses
• Responsible for year end audit files and schedules
• Other ad-hoc projects
• Take on financial responsibility for further operating units as required by the business needs
Applicants should be able to demonstrate good industry experience, knowledge and application of contract accounting is desirable and Excellent MS Excel and Word skills are are a must. The role will involve some travel to multiple locations.
We are looking for canidates with extremely strong influencing skills, with the confidence and tenacity to deal with the demands of this role.
|Salary Range:||£35000 - £40000/annum|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job