|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Description:||Accounts Assistant - Crowthorne , Berkshire
My client based in Crowthorne is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
This is a varied and interesting role that includes completing tasks within the following finance functions:
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
Training is provided on all areas of this job role!!
Your responsibilties will be to:
- Ensure adequate authorisation of supplier invoices prior to processing
- To ensure invoices are accuratly coded to the correct supplier code and the correct General Ledger Codes
- To ensure invoices are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- To liaise with suppliers to ensure invoice and payment queries are resolved in efficient, professional and timely manner
- To ensure suppliers are paid within agreed terms and by the agreed payment methods
- To post receipts and payments from the bank statement to the ledgers
- Daily banking and cash allocation
For this role you need to be a car driver due to the location!! |
|Salary Range:||£17000 - £18000/annum £18,000|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job