|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Description:||Finance Manager - International - Dubai, Non UK
My client is the leading developer in the Middle East at the moment and is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This is a unique and exceptional opportunity for driven and highly successful experienced individuals looking to manage a fantastic team. This jobs purpose is to manage and control the marketing budget, invoice payments, procurement of merchandise items and to analyze and report on all marketing financial aspects. As well as this you will have to enhance the marketing department performances and ensure compliance of procedures and policies. Job Accountabilities:
- Accountable for developing/managing the financial process from budget to project allocation, managing quotations/LPO’s, invoicing and reporting
- Accountable for monitoring marketing spend against budget to ensure compliance with guidelines and communicates over expenditures to top management.
- Accountable for ensuring that all finance-related processes in marketing are in line with general finance processes; should be in direct touch with finance team.
- Accountable for reporting on budget shortfalls or excesses.
- Analyse complex financial data and extract and define relevant information; interprets data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project a financial probability.
- Oversee the development of budgets, contracts, revenues, and/or gift accounts, analyses budget patterns and projects expenditures.
- Oversee the preparation of working procurements templates within the approved budgets; ensures that expenditures for budgets and contracts are monitored and that reports are prepared to maintain balanced accounts.
- Develop various, narrative, and statistical reports for media, PR, events and sponsorship for marketing management review.
- Accountable for developing financial reports for forecasting, trending, and results analysis.
- Oversee budget accounts once events have been approved or contract(s) signed and provide oversight for the expenditure of funds, ensuring that funds are spent according to stipulated Budget.
- Confer with appropriate internal and external administrative offices to ensure that required procedures are followed. Provide instruction and answer questions relating to budget procedures and serve as liaison between the business office and unit areas. Identify budget issues, provide alternative solutions and resolve problems.
- Accountable for monitoring and approving expenditures throughout the budgetary period. Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 5+ years experience in financial accounting or related field.
- Advanced knowledge in the use of financial software applications, databases, spreadsheets and/or word processing required.
- Fluent in English and Arabic (written and verbal).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Using various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational database, statistical packages and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports. For more information contact Harriet Brown on 0870 768 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary Range:||£50 - £100/annum|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job