|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Clerk|
|Description:||Accounts Payable Clerk - Farnborough, Hampshire
My client is established as one of Europe’s leading service providers in the construction industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a leading organisation who offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in a task rotating environment, responsible for undertaking accounting processing using SAP4.6. Undertakes verifications, identifies causes for mismatch and rectifies with customers. Resolves supplier queries and performs supplier account reconciliation’s.
• Verifies invoices against goods receipt notes and purchase orders.
• Identifies causes for invoice mismatch and rectifies with customers.
• Perform RTS (return to supplier).
• Produce and distribute parked reports.
• Inputs invoices into SAP.
• Processes final demands and legal proceedings.
• Perform creditor reconciliation’s.
• Process CIS Vouchers and authenticated Tax Receipts and produce CIS reports.
• Handles all inbound calls from customers and accurately identifies their needs.
• Completes all relevant security procedures, ensuring that customers are verified in accordance with agreed procedures.
• Answers routine questions accurately and in line with agreed customer service standards.
• Previous Accounts Payable experience within a similar role
• Typing or keyboarding experience required, and preferably data entry experience.
• Knowledge of the MS Office packages, preferably also having knowledge of SAP.
• Strong oral communication abilities.
BENEFITS: Pension, Parking, Healthcare, 25 days holiday |
|Salary Range:||£15000 - £17000/annum|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job