|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Description:||Project Coordinator - London, London
Our client is one of the leading financial institutions in London. Due to rapid business expansion they are recruiting three people to join their IT department
As a project coordinator you will manage the development and implementation of IT projects and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
· Estimating the project levels, the effort required to complete them and the resourcing requirements using standard estimating techniques/tools and working with appropriate staff to understand the scope of the effort required.
· Preparing project plans, schedules and budgets by using project management tools and by working with appropriate staff to understand the tasks necessary to complete the projects.
· Directing project executions by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks and developing and executing contingency plans.
· Assuring project quality by using standard development methodologies and by working with SQA to develop and execute project quality plans.
· Communicating the projects status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
· Resolving project issues by working with team members, project customers and other liaison groups as appropriate for each project.
· Consulting with internal project groups by sharing project management knowledge and assisting or mentoring more junior project leaders in the project management processes and techniques.
· To keep up to date with current and future industry best practice in project management this role requires the individual in this role to participate with external project management organizations, attend conferences, seminars and be a member of professional bodies in this profession.
· Bachelor and Advanced Degree educated.
· Relevant IT qualification.
· Proven work experience managing project management within IT.
· Strong work related work experience with a strong understanding of specified functional areas.
· Proven track record in similar department/business stream
· Knowledge of systems and technologies in financial sector
· Supervisory experience.
· Staff management and development
|Salary Range:||£45000 - £50000/annum|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job