|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Description:||Business Analyst - London
Our client is a new force in specialist publishing.It serves
the commercial needs of business leaders, the research needs of the scientific community and the 'good practice' needs of healthcare professionals. Due to continued success, it wishes to appoint a commercially focused business analyst whose role purpose will be to support the UK Books team and senior management accountant for UK Medicine in achieving its financial targets and objectives. Specifically this involves the financial planning and analysis for the business, including ensuring accuracy of the monthly management accounts, forecasts and budgets, together with appropriate statistical and cost analysis.
- Presentation of monthly results and commentary, highlighting potential impact of management decisions on financial results in clear and understandable terms to agreed deadlines
- Forecast and budget preparastion
- KPI reporting - books quantities and yields compared to budget and sales price
- Sales reporting
- Providing the bridge between central finance functions and the business where appropriate
- Relevant CIMA/ACCA Finalist or above, equivalent qualification or qualified by experience
- Proven experience in a commercial finance based role, ideally with experience in publishing or similar
- Should be skilled at interpreting financial data and drilling down to identify the information required
- Effective communicator and team player
- Ability to influence at all levels within the business
Whilst this role is permanent, our client will also consider an individual with relevant experience on a temporary to permanent basis
|Salary Range:||£1 - £45000/annum Market Rate|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job