|Job Title:||Accounts Payable|
|Description:||Accounts Payable - Horley, Surrey
Working in a supervised team this position is responsible for:-
* Processing vendor invoices for payment to include:-
- initial review of paperwork to ensure local guidelines are met
- organising paperwork to ensure payments are made on time
- accurate data entry into a web-based Accounts Payable system
- regular spot audit of paid invoices to ensure invoices meet Internal Audit recommendations
* Full audit of employee expense reports ensuring they are in compliance with Company Travel Policy
* Bank account tracking and review to ensure pre-payments are accounted for in a timely manner.
* Vendor statement reconciliation.
* Handling internal and external customer enquiries.
* Administration of the Card Program to include ensuring the receipt of monthly Purchase Card logs from the
* Field in a timely manner, to audit reports and prepare monthly compliance reports to be issued to Finance Management.
* Train on additional duties and responsiblities handled within this Team when requested to ensure vacation / sickness coverage.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products especially Excel and Word.
* Flexible attitude and an ability to work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines.
* Good customer service skills.
* Experience of Accounting software advantageous.
* At least 2 years previous experience within an Accounts Payable enviroment
* Second European/Scandinavian Language an advantage
|Salary Range:||£17000 - £18000/annum|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job