|Job Title:||Customer service officer|
|Description:||Customer service officer - Wirral, Merseyside
BRANCH BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER- LIVERPOOL.
Working for The Royal Bank of Scotland,
Full Time available on a permanent basis.
• Branches are open between 9-5 Mond-Fri
• Some weekend working may be required.
• 25 days annual leave + a further 8 bank Holidays (pro rata).
SALARY, BONUS + BENEFITS
• From £11550 - £15800 (pro rata)
• Quarterly on Target bonus of up to £800
• An additional 15% of salary paid out as benefit funding.
• All employees have access to a great range of discounted financial services.
• Real career progression opportunities.
You will be the first point of contact for new and existing customers entering the branch, dealing with a range of account queries/ concerns and/ or specific service/ product enquiries.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a proven track record in customer service with at least 12 months customer service experience,
• Understand the concept of sales through service,
• Be willing to go the extra mile to deliver outstanding service to each individual customer,
• Have excellent communication and team building skills.
• Be professional in both attitude and appearance.
Should you wish to apply for this position or simple find out more, please send your CV to the contact details provided.
|Salary Range:||£11550 - £15800/annum +bonus a|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job