|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Description:||Finance Manager - London
Our client is a new force in specialist publishing. It serves
the commercial needs of business leaders, the research needs of the scientific community and the 'good practice' needs of healthcare professionals. It wishes to appoint a Finance Manager to support the UK Pharma team in achieving its financial targets and objectives. Specifically, this involves financial planning and analysis for the business including ensuring accuracy of the monthly management accounts, forecasts and budgets together with appropriate statistical and cost analysis.
- Presentation of monthly results and commentary, highlighting potential impact of management decisions on financial results in clear and understandable terms
- Liaison with central service centre to ensure accuracy of monthly management accounts
- Forecast and budget preparation
- Group reporting
- KPI reporting - subscription quantities and yields compared to budget and sales price
- Monitoring of management report sales, stock and profitability
- Monitoring sales by channel
- Monitoring of advertising sales, volumes and prospects
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA, equivalent qualification or qualified by experience
- Proven experience at this level, with experience with a business to business publisher or similar
- Effective communicator
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Good commercial awareness|
|Salary Range:||£50000 - £60000/annum|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job