|Job Title:||Office Manager (part time mornings)|
|Description:||Office Manager (part time mornings) - United Kingdom (Cambridge), Cambridgeshire
This role will be responsible for the functioning of the office and for providing assistance to the management and commercial teams. It requires a highly organised, experienced, pro-active and efficient individual. The role will also involve important contact with clients and suppliers and so we are seeking a personable individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To be responsible for:
• management of supplies, facilities support to the Facilities Manager
• travel management and support for staff away on business
• reception and main phone answering
• organising lunches, refreshments etc for visitors
• assistance with marketing communications, direct mail planning
• research support, stock management of brochures etc
• liaison with commercial team suppliers
• support for corporate events
Managing incoming CV's
HR administration, such as issuing updated policies and procedures to staff
supporting recruitment and appraisals process
support for company initiatives such as investors in people accreditation,
work/life balance programme
Support senior management team and board as required
|Salary Range:||£18000 - £20000/annum £18000 t|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job