|Job Title:||Administration Team Leader / Financial Services|
|Description:||Administration Team Leader / Financial Services - Reading, Henley-on-Thames, Marlow, Maidenhead, Berkshire
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large employer on the outskirts of Reading - WITH A FREE BUS FROM READING TRAIN STATION. They are looking for an experienced Administrator Team Leader to join their Broker department.
The main duties on this role will include:
• Providing support and guidance to team members in their day-to-day activities.
• Set objectives and development plans for team members and ensuring team members objectives are met in time with deadlines.
• Responsible for rectifying complaints and queries, ensure all members are aware of errors and ensuring accuracy in team members work.
• Conducting 1:1’s and performance reviews with the team in a timely manner.
• Make sure the team is kept up to date with issues which directly affect them.
• Coordinating and reporting weekly statistics for the team.
• Recruiting staff as required and overseeing successful inductions of new staff members.
• Reviewing existing systems, procedures and service standards and recommend improvements.
Previous experience in leading a team in a busy environment, a good understanding of the financial services industry is essential. You will need to demonstrate knowledge of people management principles and HR policies. Preferably have an IAQ Merit Award, or be willing to study for one.
In return our client offers an excellent package. You will receive a good holiday package, free bus service from Reading town centre or free onsite parking, excellent health benefits, onsite restaurant and a salary of £24,000 - £26,000 pa.
|Salary Range:||£24000 - £26000/annum|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job