|Job Title:||Collections Unit Assessor - Wilford|
|Description:||Collections Unit Assessor - Wilford - Wilford, Nottinghamshire
Collections Unit Assessor Required! Our client is one of the largest providers of financial services products to the non – mainstream credit market in the UK. A top FTSE 250 company with a national network of over 500 branches, they now seek a Collections Unit Assessor to strengthen their specialist team in Nottingham.
As Collections Unit Assessor your will liase with Debt Management companies and trace customers who have ‘skipped’. Key result areas include:
• Evaluating customer information from application to trace customers who have ‘skipped’ by utilising internal and external tracing agencies
• Training and coaching when buddied up with new Customer Account Managers
• Complying to company policies including DPA and call monitoring
• Liasing with debt management companies to review customer Income and & Expenditures to evaluate pro-rata offer of payment
• Assist in the preparation and collation of statistics as required
• Action all customer service requirements within agreed SLA’s
The successful candidate will be a respected team player who has previous exposure to consumer finance, good business awareness and excellent people skills. With first-class communication skills you will have proven ability to solve problems whilst working under pressure and demonstrate professionalism and a customer-focussed approach at all times.
A good level of IT literacy and a flexible approach is essential.
Send your CV today to be considered!
Visit our website: www.pfa.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who hold a full UK work permit and currently residing in the UK will be considered for this position.
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job