|Job Title:||Debt Collection Officer|
|Description:||Debt Collection Officer - Slough, Berkshire
DEBT COLLECTION OFFICER - Motor Finance Industry
DEBT COLLECTION OFFICER REQUIRED - Our Client, a leading motor finance company urgently requires an experienced Debt Collections Officer to actively collect arrears on credit agreements using a variety of tools such as telephone, letter, email and text.
• Work accounts in arrears via a computer system ensuring collections strategies and processes are adhered to
• Make suitable short and long term arrangements within mandates
• Daily achievement of individual and team targets in line with the current business plan
• Ensure a high quality of service to all internal and external customers
• Look to continually improve own and team performance, putting forward improvement ideas in a constructive manner
• Participate in team meetings
• To achieve a specified level of KPI (Key Performance Indicators) by the end of your probationary period
THE IDEAL PERSON:
With previous experience within debt collection and an office environment you will possess strong negotiation and persuasion skills and be comfortable dealing with a variety of different emotions over the phone including anger, frustration and also compassion.
You will be a team player who is focussed and determined in approach, highly motivated to achieve results and enjoy working in a target driven environment. In addition to a positive outlook, you must be reliable, well presented and professional at all times.
A good level of education, knowledge of MS Office applications and a willingness to learn is essential!
Send your CV now to be considered!
PFA Recruitment are Specialists in Consumer Credit & Finance Industry Recruitment
Visit our website: www.pfa.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who hold a full UK work permit and currently residing in the UK will be considered for this position.
|Salary Range:||£17000 - £20000/annum|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job