|Job Title:||Foreign Language - Credit Controller- Leading Medi|
|Description:||Foreign Language - Credit Controller- Leading Medi - London, London
Fantastic opportunity for a Foreign Language Speaking- Credit Controller-Financial Services/Media- Long Term Opportunity!
An experienced Credit Controller is needed to work within an top international financial services and media company, in central London. You must be able to speak a foreign language, Russian is beneficial.
Candidate to work within a medium sized team, as well as be able to work on own initiative. A good, proven track record of credit control is beneficial, however accounts assistants/ledger clerks with credit control experience will be considered. The role is fairly long term, with ongoing possibilities.
Key skills are the following:
- Main responsibilities are all aspects of Credit Control and Debt Management
- Responsible for collection of invoices and holding responsibility for the ledger
- Collecting outstanding invoices through telephone, by letter, fax or email in order to obtain payment for due invoices.
- Responsible for dealing with any invoicing queries, arranging for the issuance of credit notes if necessary.
- Assessing the credit worthiness of new and existing clients
- Regular reports and updates with the Credit Manager to discuss progress of the ledger and any problems.
Candidate must display the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Accuracy in task completion to a very high standard and proven results in debt recovery.
- Efficiency in meeting priorities and in reaching deadlines.
- Proven ability in computer literacy and Accounting systems knowledge.
Candidates need only apply if immediately available or on one weeks notice.
Carlisle Staffing Plc trading as Hewitson Walker. Hewitson Walker operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business|
|Salary Range:||£12 - £15/hour|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job