|Job Title:||Junior Engineer|
|Description:||Junior Engineer - Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire
RED are a specialist construction consultancy based in the North-West. For one of the leading construction companies we currently have a vacancy for the following:
To provide competent support to various testing projects including carrying out acoustic and air tests. These will either be at the Technology Centre or on sites around the UK.
• Carry out on site acoustic and air tests.
• Write certificates of tests / factual reports.
• Set up tests
• Monitor tests
• Support / assist on other tests
• To either have the necessary academic qualifications to pursue a career development path to Associate Membership of an appropriate institute, or
• To attend appropriate engineering course to obtain qualifications leading ultimately to membership of a relevant institute.
Essential Skills or Background Knowledge Required
• Should be competent in Word, Excel, spreadsheets and databases
• Any project specific training will be provided through mentoring
• To have a basic understanding of engineering and construction principles
• To be able to produce written certificates of test / reports
• To be able to set up and operate testing equipment
• To read appropriate technical literature to gain an understanding of modern construction practice
Please send through Cv's in the first instance to email@example.com |
|Salary Range:||£19 - £21/annum N/A|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job