|Job Title:||Payroll Implementation Consultant - Fleet - £|
|Description:||Payroll Implementation Consultant - Fleet - £ - hampshie, south east, fleet, Hampshire
Our client is a major supplier of software applications and outsourcing solutions to the public services, human resources and corporate markets and is also the largest HR and payroll application supplier in the UK.
Currently they are looking for a Payroll Implementation Consultant to join their team based in Fleet.
SME Divisional Objectives
To increase revenue by 10% year on year and improve profits to 30% in 2006/7
To provide an implementation service to clients and colleagues by utilising standard policies and processes aimed at securing operational efficiencies and service improvements through the use of a common set of practices and tools throughout the SME division. To contribute directly towards the achievement of the divisional objectives by ensuring all contractual deadlines are met and by developing, planning and implementing strategies to ensure all work is completed in the most cost efficient manner.
Reporting to: Implementation and Support Manager
Duties and responsibilities
1. Deliver operational services to clients in line with contractual deadlines.
2. Create, amend, review and maintain company parameters in accordance with latest work procedures & client instructions.
3. Alert management prior to a job exceeding accepted timelines and processes, ensuring the best way forward is planned and agreed with Manager and any co-dependant departments.
4. Identify payrolls that are outside normal implementation expectations and liaise with management immediately to ensure processing can be achieved in the most cost-effective efficient manner.
5. Co operate with team and department with the resource allocation processes to support the delivery of our service in the most cost-effective manner.
6. Identify revenue generating opportunities with regard to client training or consultancy needs.
7. Ensure that standard policies, processes and documented instructions are implemented, operated efficiently and reflect current work practices.
1. Co operate with all aspects of continuous improvement and total quality management.
2. Be punctual and professional, when meeting clients adhere to an agreed agenda, provide feedback and completed action plan.
People and Behaviour
1. Communicate with all people within the company with respect, in a positive manner, setting an appropriate example with regard to all aspects of work and behavior.
2. Share knowledge and experience with members of the Division as appropriate and assist in the development of team members.
1. Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health and Safety and Quality management
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
|Salary Range:||£24000 - £28000/annum Car allo|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job