|Job Title:||Management Accountant - Chichester|
|Description:||Management Accountant - Chichester - chichester, west sussex, south,, West Sussex
Management Accountant required for my client based in Chichester.
You will mostly be in contact with external customers, suppliers, internal liaison and co-ordination and other office for this client.
The purpose of this role is to provide financial, analytical and management accounting skills to management and directors.
To support the Financial Planning Manger in responsibility for budgets, forecasts and the financial aspects of the strategic planning.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be as follows:
· Management accounts reporting both locally & to parent company monthly, quarterly and annually as required to meet the designated deadlines.
· Deal with queries on Management accounts reporting and budget submissions both locally and for parent company in a timely manner.
· Liase with parent company subsidiaries to ensure timely submission of all inter-company financial data by the publicised deadlines.
· Collection and consolidation of budgeting data : preparation of collection templates ensuring date integrity in the information provided.
· Timely distribution of templates to managers.
· Checking the integrity of the returned date.
· Consolidation of returned data to report results to the control group.
· Liase with non-finance personnel : Communicate the budgeting procedure and timetable to managers. Feedback to manager`s variance between original budget submissions and the approved budget.
· Completion of strategic planning procedures : In the required forma by the published deadline.
· Representing the department in focus groups and new initiatives : Uphold financial planning requirements and feedback to department.
· Liase with Business Support Managers : Potentially to provide extra support to the BSM` s when required and to interface with them on a regular basis to try and get closer to the business in terms of budgeting and forecasting for STM/P&T
· Ad hoc projects : As delegated by Financial Planning Manager.
The nature of the work does not involve regular travel although will form time-to-time require trips to be made when and where the need arises. The job also involves extensive use of a PC
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003|
|Salary Range:||£20000 - £25000/annum|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job