|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Description:||Accounts Assistant - West London, London
A leading company responsible for upgrading, replacing and maintaining two-thirds of London Underground's infrastructure are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant for a 3 month contract.
You will contribute to the overall business objectives through the provision of practise professional finance, to provide internal and external financial support, ensuring completeness and accuracy for users of the Accounts.
- Ensure smooth progress of supplier's invoices through the Accounts Payable process up to date.
- Ensure smooth progress of customer orders and sales through the Accounts Receivable systems, so that customers are invoiced promptly and accurately.
- Reconciliation of suppliers and customer's accounts and statements on a periodic basis.
- Coding of invoices accurate accruals and journals.
- Support Finance Department at month end.
- Payments and Reimbursements cash paid is paid promptly and accurately, no incorrect payments made. Cash allocated accurately.
- Responsibility for filing, ensuring that items can be easily located and are archived in accordance with company policy.
- Maintain good working relationship with rest of business.
- Ensure the validation and processing of Petty Cash and Staff Expenses claims, such that all procedures are efficiently followed.
- Ad hoc activities as deemed necessary by the Financial Accountant or Financial Controller.
Critical experience, 'know-how' and qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in reconciliation and analysis of financial accounts
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.|
|Salary Range:||£0 - £10.14/hour N/A|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job