|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Description:||Sales Manager - Guildford, Surrey
Our client is a leading insurance organisation with an office in Guildford town centre. They have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Sales Manager to make an impact on growth and profitability of the company.
These are the details of the vacancy:
· To manage the new business sales function and plan forecasts, targets and budgets for the department.
· To provide leadership and motivation to the sales team of ten sales advisors to ensure achievement of these targets.
· To recruit, train and manage the sales team and conduct counselling and appraisals to ensure they have the qualities necessary to do the job.
· Be able to offer advice and guidance on risk management issues.
· Working as part of a large and vibrant team
· Knowledge of the UK general insurance market would be useful.
· Some technical knowledge of FSA ICOB rules, Data Protection Act, money laundering legislation would be useful as would be Cert CII qualified but some of this can be attained within the role.
· Willingness to travel to customers premises on occasion, as required.
· Competencies required include – sales, business awareness, communication, customer focus, drive, leadership, innovation and teamwork. These are more important than specific insurance experience as they can be transferred from other industries.
· Salary of up to £40,000 plus benefits, dependant on depth of relevant experience and qualifications
· Generous bonus scheme based on your team’s success.
· Excellent career progression opportunities
· Flexible Benefit scheme where you have control over your corporate benefits.
· 21 days holiday.
If you meet the criteria requested and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please apply now.
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job