|Job Title:||Invoice Reconciliation Clerk|
|Description:||Invoice Reconciliation Clerk - Aberdeen, Scotland
A leading subsea engineering firm is currently seeking 2 experienced Invoice Reconciliation Clerks to be based in Aberdeen.
- Processing of a high volume of Financial and Purchase Order related invoices for the UK and foreign suppliers in a range of currencies.
- Liaising with suppliers with regards to outstanding invoices.
- Investigating and reconciling anomalies that arise as result of the above.
- Assisting buyers in resolving problems with their blocked invoice reports and payment queries.
- Resolving problem invoices that have been scanned for payment but blocked due to various reasons.
- Ability to answer telephones in a professional manner in relation to internal and external queries.
- Ability to prioritise workloads in relation to demands of the department.
- Individual must possess a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Mail packages
- Good organisational skills and ability to work in a team environment are essential
Qualifications and Education:
- Good standard of General Education
- Prior experience of working in an accounts payable/invoicing department is a must
Specific Job Related Requirements
- Knowledge of SAP PTP would be advantageous.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.|
|Salary Range:||£16000 - £18000/annum N/A|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job