|Job Title:||Sales Ledger Clerk|
|Description:||Sales Ledger Clerk - Surrey, Surrey
Our Client based in Egham, Surrey, are looking for a Sales Ledger Assistant to join them on a temporary basis at the Head Office to cover the role until a suitable permanent Candidate is found to fill the post.
- Calculate monthly incomes from spreadsheets and post onto SUN
- Monitor Sales Ledger customer accounts
- Allocate cash and post credit notes
- Post sales receipts
- Send invoices to customers
- Ensure the accurate credit control of the sales ledger
- Calculate and process accruals and pre-payments where required
- Solid understanding of accounts receivable and knowledge of cash allocation
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Team-player, happy to 'muck-in' when necessary, 'can-do' attitude, initiative, good communication skills, attention to detail
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Salary Range:||£9 - £10/hour holiday pay|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job